Hall of Fame ,Uncategorized

Devilish House Guest

November 23, 2013, 0 Comments

I’ve always believed in the paranormal. I’ve always wanted to encounter something paranormal. In this story, I did. But it was a night I will never forget. This happened not so long ago. And I’m still shaken from what happened.

It all started when my wife and I started seeing strange things like pictures moving from there assigned spots and boxes in the attic being moved and opened. It wasn’t long until my son started to hear strange sounds in his bedroom in the middle of the night. My son is four years old, so I told him that it was just his imagination. But the reality was I was scared myself. I was scared for my son. And I was scared for my wife too, because she was pregnant. My son was sleeping in our bed every night because of the sounds. Enough was enough. I finally broke down and called the town priest.

The priest said that if we wanted to get rid of this haunting we should attempt to contact the spirt in our home. I lit some candles and then turned off the lights. We held hands and began to chant, “Dear lord, release the spirit here from hell,” over and over again. Nothing happened, and the priest was very agitated. He left furiously yelling at me. He yelled, “Don’t try to fool me again!” Wondering why nothing happened, our family ate dinner and went to bed.

In the middle of the night, I awoke to a loud CRASH! I hurried downstairs to find our living room trashed. Our couch was ripped in half. Our lamp was thrown across the room. And our TV had a huge smash in it. I was trying to figure out what happened and why when I heard a loud screaming sound.

I ran back upstairs to find our bed covered in blood. My wife was laying on the bed with her belly cut open. The baby was still inside of her. I took it out, and I saw on the wall written in blood, CALL ME MY NUMBER IS 3-444-555-666. Those last three numbers obviously referred to the number of the beast.

I was horrified. I called the hospital and the priest, and woke up my son. The ambulance arrived first. They put my wife on the gurney and took the baby. When the priest arrived, I showed him the blood written number. He almost fainted when he read the last three numbers. He told us that our home had been possessed. Possessed by the devil.

  Share your story with ParaSci